Nov 21, 2011

Disneyland

25 people showed up for a BBQ night Thursday, since Martin was leaving Saturday. It’s definitely not funny saying goodbye, and I still haven’t quiet realized that he is home. After the BBQ night Christina and I went to Del Amo to see Breaking Dawn part 1 for a midnight premiere. We came in good time – we thought. Apparently people were camping outside the cinema to get a good seat. It was crazy. We got some pretty good seats though, and were entertained for a couple of hours.
I spend 12 hours in Disneyland this Saturday. I’m not kidding. It may sound like a lot, but I could have used even more, because it is huge! The first couple of hours was spend in Disney Adventure land which mainly contains roller coasters and other amusements – including the most terrifying Ferris wheel ever – I have never been so scared in a Ferris wheel. After that we went to the actual Disneyland, which feels like walking into a Disney movie. Everything is so consistent and thought through. Since we get closer to December the whole park was decorated, and a Christmas parade caused chaos every hour. When the darkness was falling and we all were rather tired we left the park after a magical day…
The next week will we busy and hopefully awesome. Wednesday is Thanksgiving dinner at the school; Thursday is thanksgiving dinner with my hostfamily; Saturday UCLA vs. USC football match. And next Tuesday I will be going to the Grammy Nominations! I can’t see how I’m ever gonna get tired of life in The States…



No comments:

Post a Comment