Feb 14, 2012

I'm Titanium

Danish X-Factor contestant. I'm blown away!

Life is magical. I don't think I have ever appreciated every day in my life as much as I do now. And I guess it's something I have learned by being here, and hopefully something I will bring with me home. I will remind myself everyday that existance is a gift - and one of the better ones...

Something that has changed since I got here is definitely my guts. I dare more. I have had some adrenalin rushes here, thats for sure. Skydiving was obviously the craziest thing ever, but last sunday I went to Six Flags and tried an amusement that is a little wilder that the other ones - it also costs extra money. But my friend and I decided to try it. And even though I almost peed in my pants, it was awesome! What a rush! Besides that I've just enjoyed myself in beautiful California, have had some good food and just hanged out with a lot of amazing people. You see how the "just" in that sentence now seems odd?

The 6th of February we went to Hollywood to get a glimpse of the stars of The Vow - Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams crossed the street to give autographs, but they unfortunately cut the corner where we stood :-( But on the bright side, I still got to see them from a little distance.

This weekend Elise, Valerie and I went on a weekend trip to Death Valley - and we were of course driving a white Mustang Convertible, what else. I definitely have a thing for Natural Parks, or maybe just a thing for nature. The smell, the atmosphere, the stillness. Standing there in the middle of a valley, just standing and sucking in, where the quietness almost hurts and the surroundings are mind blowing - these are the moments I will remember. So Death Valley was absolutely beautiful, and I hope you will enjoy the pictures below.

Yesterday we had speed dating at the school. I have to admit that I mainly participated because of the free pizza, but it was definitely still very fun. I knew most of the guys, so we just had fun with it and asked some wierd questions. Today is Valentines day - a way overrated day which we spend too much money on. Not to be negative or anything ;-)

Friday the other Media Arts student and I will go to the America's Got Talent! Besides that I will go whereever else the wind takes me...









No comments:

Post a Comment