Feb 23, 2012

Memory for life



My last weeks are going to be stressful, but probably also full of memories. My past week included lunch in Hermosa Beach, This Means War in the movies, Bowling, Peer Leader Meeting, Field Day preparation and most of all - my first tattoo! It is a quote on my back saying "dream as if you will live forever", which is very me and symbolizes my stay in LA. Because as I have said before, in America you are allowed to dream big. It didn't hurt as much as I feared, but I almost passed out (I have a fobia for needles, and I normally pass out if I'm at the doctors getting a vaccine or something). But it was over quickly, and I now have a memory for life...

Tomorrow is Field Day (GO SWAGGERS!) and Saturday is Hot Chelle Rae Concert. Can't wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment