Dec 8, 2011

5 things I miss from Denmark:

 1)      Family/friends: Yeah, I know it is kind of easy, but what would the list be worth without them? Love you all.
2)      Leverpostej: Real, Danish sandwich spread – extremely delicious after a night out. The best ever..
3)      DSB (public transportation company) – believe it or not! I will never complain about DSB again after experiencing the public transportation her. You can never count on it and it’s full of types. They are either creepy, smelly or picking their noses – and I have started to wonder which group I belong to?
4)      Rulle: My lovely cat and best friend. I miss him!
5)      Tennis: Being used to playing it most days of the weeks, makes not playing it at all very weird. I constantly have the feeling that something is missing, and I know for sure that I will start right away when I get home. It is just a part of me.
I could go on and on and on. But even though i have things and people at home that i miss, I still don't look forward to coming home. I can't imagine leaving and saying goodbye to so many people here. I think it will take me some time to get used to being in Denmark again - it will take some time to feel home.


No comments:

Post a Comment