Jan 23, 2012

L.A. Lakers game


Good news! I made a mistake in my last blog saying I have 6 weeks left with EF - I then had 7 weeks! Which means 6 weeks from friday.

This Saturday I spend hours shopping with Rebecca, and I ended up with a lot, maybe too much, new stuff. Isn't it always like that?? Saturday we experienced a L.A. Lakers game, when the team played against Indiana Pacers. On the way to Staples Center we passed a movie shooting, only because we drove wrong - then you truly know that you're in L.A! Lakers lost with 2 points though (the last quarter was so exciting I almost had to close my eyes). But on the bright side it was still a cool experience and I got cotton candy!

Next monday Rebecca and I will go to a free Nada Surf concert in Amoebe Music! Besides that, I'm not sure what the next week will bring...

Btw, as you might have notice, I have changed the design a little bit. Do you like it? Vote in the poll to the right -->




3 comments:

  1. I can't wait 4 Your Hawaii report ;) Do U organize this journey Yourself or by means of EF?

    I felt in love with California... One day have to attend a similar course - 6 months in LA? This is it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go! Even though it means i'm finished with EF. Hawaii has nothing to do with EF, I go there with my parents and we had it organised by MyPlanet :)

    You won't regret it! I hope for you that you will go some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiice, good for You:) It's kind of dream of my entire life, I have to say sincerely ;) At the moment I'm focusing on my studies, later I'll have to manage this trip from financial point of view, U know what I'm meaning :) I'd need a lot of money to implement my plan, but living the life of Californication's Hank Moody... :D I'm waiting for this famous Californian sun :P

    ReplyDelete